Crab with Eight Delicacies
2 live red-colored crabs
25g each of pork loin
winter bamboo shoots
- Clean the red-colored crabs, draw out the meat and ovaries.
- Put a piece of dough on each side of a plate.
- Dice and scald the other eight ingredients, drain off the water, add condiments, put the mixture around the dough; mix egg white with condiments and pour over the eight delicacies, steam for 15 minutes.
- Replace the dough with crab meat and ovaries, restoring the shape of the crabs, and steam for 10 minutes.
- Boil the stock, season, pour over the crabs.